Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Scared...

"Neng, may irereto ako sa yo huh?"

This is where it started. A good friend of ours was the bridge for us to know each other.

I am not really a fan of this kind of setup for some unknown reason. But I prefer this rather than getting “captivated” in some wild bars and/or in an explicit website.

“Sige ba. Bigay mo number ko sa kanya. You know that I do not do the first move right?” (Sabay tawa)

I agreed. I thought of giving it a shot. Why? I have been single for quite some time now. The longest I believe. Dati kasi, pagka-break, isang buwan lang, meron na kapalit agad. Sunud-sunod. Walang pahinga ang puso. Feeling ko, pagod na pagod na nga ang puso ko.

Yes. Its been almost a year (estimate lang po) mula ng magbreak kami ng last ko. Like other break ups, masakit din siya syempre. Nagmahal ka eh… But you have to move on. This transition was smooth on my end and thanks to the support of my dearest friends.



Fast Forward.

There’s a missed call listed in my temporary phone. I did not respond at first because I do not want to be rude. I do not have my contact list in that phone.

“Neng, nasaan na yung nirereto mo? Wala namang paramdam pa sa akin eh.”



Next Day.

Got a missed call again from the same number. I responded then.



For some reason, I felt the excitement when I found out that it was him. The guy that my friend is talking about.

Well, he is actually not the topic of this entry. I’m hoping that I can write things about him some other time.

Anyway, I am afraid. I must admit, I do like him. I feel that I am falling for him. But I am afraid. What if this won’t work again? What if he is also not ready yet?

So many questions…

Or maybe, here I go again… Taking it too fast…

Maybe…

Waaaahhhhh!!!

5 comments:

  1. sometimes the only way to know is to give it a go. i wish you happiness, angel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You won't know until you try. If this fails, at least no regrets and no what ifs.

    Chos!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did give it a shot unfortunately, same result. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete