Last day of work for the year 2009. Walang masyadong work so I have time for blogging. Of course, hindi ako papahuli sa review ng buhay ngayong taong ito. I can say that this year is a roller coaster ride. Nakakaloka! Nakakatuwa! Nakaka-iyak! Lahat na ng emosyon...
- Joined a start-up BPO company. Agent for two weeks and got promoted as Trainer.
- Met up with Master Jedi after several months since the break up. Started dating again.
- Started a new look - grew beard. Good bye "Good Boy Look"
- Happy with life until the time came that my Mom knew about the "Girl". Worried because she tried committing suicide.
- Official date as a Corporate Trainer (February 2). Handled my first training class. Had struggles but successfully overcame them.
- Master Jedi and I officially got back as couple.
- Problem with my Dad and "Girl" got worse. Planned for the worst scenarios.
- Dad decided to resigned on his church duties and lived with "Girl".
- Mom and sisters transferred in Pampanga.
- INDEPENDENT. Rented a flat. I'm on my own.
- Got a new phone - Nokia 5800
- First financial problem for the year.
- Planned to go Puerto Galera but was not able to.
- Stopped communicating with Dad and "Girl".
- First year anniversary with Master Jedi - May 13
- Summer Outing with friends and Jed.
- Was able to fix finances.
- Enjoyed life.
- Regularized as a regular employee.
- Second financial crisis - paid tuition fees of my sisters.
- Still enjoying life.
- Went to Malate after 2 years of not having any gimmick night.
- Stopped practicing my religion.
- Busy with work.
- Conflicts with Master Jedi started.
- Went to Malate regularly.
- Started this blog.
- Regularized as a trainer.
- Negative things started with work.
- Broke up with Master Jedi.
- Met Nurse Boi in Malate.
- Got a new phone - E71
- Got a partner at work - after several months of being the only trainer.
- Still no adjustment with the compensation.
- Dated Nurse Boi
- Handle Communication Skills Training for the first time.
- Expected for the 13th month pay.
- Usual routine.
- Still dating with Nurse Boi
- Still no 13th month pay.
- Went home in Pampanga and got shocked because "Girl" has communication with my sisters and Mom was okay with it.
- Talked to "Girl" again. "Girl" planned to end her relationship with Dad.
- Planned for the financial support to family once "Girl" ended her relationship with Dad.
- Went to a Gay Bar for the first time.
- Getting serious with Nurse Boi
- Start of the major financial crisis
- Got the 13th month pay - paid some debts.
- Got the increase on the compensation - atlast!
- Got addicted with Gay Bar.
- Deeply in love with Nurse Boi! =)
- Decided to start a new blog - Pink Wings of Angel
- FINANCIAL PROBLEM
Oh well, these are basically the things happened to me this year. I can not elaborate them further. Atleast, natatandaan ko pa ang mga pangyayari though hindi ganun ka-detailed. I can say that this year made me stronger and more mature in life.
Looking forward for 2010!
Bring it on!
Till then... Angel will spread his wings and fly...